AS OF APRIL 17, 2015, ALL ONLINE ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR STORE CREDIT/EXCHANGE.
We ship around the continental United States! Once the order is received, it may take 24-48 hours for it to be processed. Once the order has been processed, we will ship your order and your tracking number will be emailed to you. Depending on where you are located and which shipping method you select, it may take up to 7-10 business days for your online order to arrive to its destination. Please note that orders are shipped Mondays to Fridays; any orders received on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the next business day.
To make sure your order is processed and shipped within an efficient amount of time, please make sure that your mailing address and contact information are valid and correct. Should we come across any issues, you will be contacted as soon as possible via email or phone.
- If you would like to upgrade shipping after you had already placed the order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or you can give us a call at (310) 860-9265 from 11am to 7pm PST. We will then send your shipping options and an invoice with the total amount owed.
- If you would like to place an order over the phone or via email, we are more than happy to help you! Please note that it will incur a 2% transaction fee (as we will have to manually enter your cc information), which will be detailed in your invoice.
If you are located outside of the US, we are more than happy to assist you in placing and completing your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- The item/s you wish to purchase (please include the size, quantity, color, etc.)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Once we receive the following details, we will contact you via email with a breakdown of different shipping options and fees for your convenience. As soon as you pick a shipping option, a detailed invoice with your total amount due will be emailed to you.
- All orders shipping outside of the United States have tracking and insurance. However, we do not have any control over the package once it leaves the post office and if it experiences any delays or issues.
- Depending on where you are located, there may be duties and taxes owed. Please note that the invoice does not include the duties and taxes, since it varies from country to country. So we are unable to give you an exact amount of how much it will be.
- All international orders are final sale and are not accepted for store credit and exchange.
- All international orders incur a 4% international processing and a 2% transaction fee, which will be listed on your detailed invoice
- For payment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Along with your invoice, a credit card authorization form will be included. Please complete the cc authorization form, provide scanned copies of the front and the back of the card used, and email the files to the appropriate contact person.
If you have any questions concerning shipping, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com